Author Topic: Calendar  (Read 17917 times)

Offline chainmaille

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Calendar
« on: July 06, 2009, 07:09:37 AM »
Just so everyone knows I turned the calendar feature on for the forum. All birthdays are listed  and events can be listed so that we can keep ourselves straight.  If you want an event listed contact a moderator and or an admin and we can get it listed for you. You should also put the event in the events area of the board for details as the calendar is only for blocking out time.
Enjoy

Offline chainmaille

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: Calendar
« Reply #1 on: July 31, 2009, 06:24:51 PM »
Your birthday comes from your profile so fill that out and it should show up.
By the way i assume you are the 2dazed from DA if so great to see you as I've seen you around on DA for quite some time.

Offline chainmaille

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 31, 2009, 07:13:22 PM »
Cool glad you got it fixed and yes welcome. Looking forward to seeing your goodies. I always remembered you having contests and stuff all the time on DA you are more than welcome to bring those ideas here also. HINT HINT  ;D ;D We like doing stuff like that. So if you have any ideas speak up do a team thing or whatever you think I was always amazed at your energy on DA so it's a pleasure to have you here. ;)

Offline chainmaille

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 31, 2009, 08:18:58 PM »
:-[ I'm such a goober! After getting your message, I went & double checked. I remember filling it out already. The Birthday field was blank though. I was putting the day where the month should be.  ::) <sigh> It's fixed now.

Yep! That's me! It's great to see you too friend! I had no idea you were Chainmaille By MBOI until I went to your page to let you know this Forum is in the Etsy article. Lol! I'm glad you kind of know me then. Sometimes it's a nerve racking thing to just jump in & meet people. I really like this Forum though. I got a warm welcome when I joined, & an invitation to join the Team, so that's nice.  :-*

Do you have a link to that Etsy Article?