Author Topic: Site Promotion  (Read 1235 times)

Offline chainmaille

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Site Promotion
« on: May 22, 2015, 01:54:04 PM »
Just to let every know, we are testing a new platform for promoting the shop items. The feeds will be promoted  but not instantly any more, there will be at least an hour delay. I tested with one of my twitter accounts last week and it went well. So I added all the rest to see how it goes. It will also auto publish to FB pages and groups, google+ pages, and linkedin groups and pages. If it works well it should help with traffic and save some of my manual labor.

Just a reminder, this is just me and Kimberly promoting, the more everyone promotes the better. I will still be doing manual promotion from time to time, just too busy to be consistent.

Offline myeuropeantouch

• Art is the most intense mode of individualism.
    • View Profile
    • https://handmadeartistsshop.com/shop/Myeuropeantouch
Re: Site Promotion
« Reply #1 on: May 22, 2015, 03:17:12 PM »
I read and heard a lot lately about google+ and pinterest to be the best sites to promote right now and one should even use hash tags on both.....well, it was said use your hash tags everywhere you promote....

Offline trusk4u

• Handmade is always a journey of discovery!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 22, 2015, 04:33:28 PM »
Just to let every know, we are testing a new platform for promoting the shop items. The feeds will be promoted  but not instantly any more, there will be at least an hour delay. I tested with one of my twitter accounts last week and it went well. So I added all the rest to see how it goes. It will also auto publish to FB pages and groups, google+ pages, and linkedin groups and pages. If it works well it should help with traffic and save some of my manual labor.

Just a reminder, this is just me and Kimberly promoting, the more everyone promotes the better. I will still be doing manual promotion from time to time, just too busy to be consistent.

Sounds great for us and you! Thank you for your continued hard work promoting all of us, even when we whine! ;D

Offline chainmaille

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 24, 2015, 07:29:52 PM »
So far I think it is working better than before, I'm see products getting 300+ views. The promotion is happening automatically on twitter, FB, google+, and linkedin. So more networks automatically.

Offline myeuropeantouch

• Art is the most intense mode of individualism.
    • View Profile
    • https://handmadeartistsshop.com/shop/Myeuropeantouch
« Reply #5 on: May 24, 2015, 07:45:43 PM »
Thanks a bunch..... :)