Author Topic: Business Cards  (Read 2456 times)

Offline TXGulfCoastCreations

• Beautifying the world 1 handcrafted item at a time
    • View Profile
Business Cards
« on: June 24, 2014, 07:10:15 PM »
I need to get some business cards, and I want them to look nice, but they have to be inexpensive. Where do y'all get yours? Thanks In Advance. Lisa

myeuropeantouch

Re: Business Cards
« Reply #1 on: June 24, 2014, 07:51:39 PM »
Vista Print, 250 FREE, just pay shipping..... :D

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 24, 2014, 09:59:37 PM »
Ok, thanks, I've seen that deal, but then when I go to make them, it says $9.99. Could be I'm adding something that has a charge. I'll definitely check them out again!

Offline Larissa

• Reef Botanicals
  • Global Moderator
  • Act well your part, there all the honour lies.
    • View Profile
    • Reef Botanicals
« Reply #3 on: June 24, 2014, 11:25:36 PM »
The free ones are sometimes just certain designs.  Or some people get different deals than others.

I still get them from vistaprint, even for $10 for 250.  It's the cheapest I've seen & they're good quality.  Get the discounted premium cards, not the regular free cards.  The premium ones don't say vistaprint.com on the back & it's worth the difference.

myeuropeantouch

« Reply #4 on: June 25, 2014, 04:20:51 AM »
Ok, thanks, I've seen that deal, but then when I go to make them, it says $9.99. Could be I'm adding something that has a charge. I'll definitely check them out again!

Yep, you have to really watch and "uncheck" things....they are tricky that way.... :D
But I love those cards. There a quite a few FREE to choose from in every category....

Offline MsMartyD

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 25, 2014, 08:56:37 AM »
I found the prettiest  cards on VistaPrint!    A cute little sewing motif!.....   I love them.   They  have a customer for life!
www.handmadeartists.com/shop/MsMartyD
www.etsy.com
www.shophandmade.com

"She seeks wool and flax and works willingly with her hands. She sees that her merchandise is good...."Prov 31:13 & 18

Offline MsMartyD

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 25, 2014, 08:59:10 AM »
I have settled on  3  cards per package.   One or two is  stingy  and more than 3 is pushy....    At least that's the way I see it....   
www.handmadeartists.com/shop/MsMartyD
www.etsy.com
www.shophandmade.com

"She seeks wool and flax and works willingly with her hands. She sees that her merchandise is good...."Prov 31:13 & 18

Offline YankeeBurrowCreations

• View Profile
    • Yankee Burrow
« Reply #7 on: June 25, 2014, 09:29:27 AM »
I just got mine from vistaprint, double sided, my logo and design....500 for $15.  Next I'll be ordering notepads with my logo to give as gifts with sold orders.

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 25, 2014, 10:15:43 AM »
Thanks, Y'all, seems I'll be going with them, and will definitely watch those options. I'll have to see what else they have besides business cards, too. Current used to be the place to get them, but everyone seems to agree Vistaprint is the way to go.

I'm going to wait until the current transaction on the E site completes. I'm really concerned the scammer will hurt my feedback there, and if that's the case, I don't want to put that link on the business cards, so I'll see what happens before ordering them. Thanks again for all the feedback!

Offline Larissa

• Reef Botanicals
  • Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Reef Botanicals
« Reply #9 on: June 25, 2014, 11:21:08 AM »
Scammer?  I think I missed a story.

Offline normasbathandbody

• View Profile
    • Norma's Bath and Body
« Reply #10 on: June 29, 2014, 04:09:15 PM »
I make my own for Years. but next to that I go to Vista Print. very pleased! 8)

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: June 29, 2014, 06:36:11 PM »
Ongoing issue for about a week now with someone who belongs to a group on other site (E one that used to be all handmade but accepts dropshippers now), where they buy from one another & 'heart bomb' aka en masse, go favorite all of each others' listings, so they get pushed to front page...they serial buy from one another, lowest cost listings, passing the $$ along from 1 to 2 to 3 to 4, it seems. She got irate because I wouldn't create and sell her a tutorial of my designs, really crazy person, long story. I know once you get in the orbit of a person like that, they never let go, so I'm sure it's not over. All I can hope is that, like a stalker, she will find someone else to focus on. I doubt management there would care enough to investigate, since they make more off her than me. So glad we don't have to worry about things like that here.

Scammer?  I think I missed a story.

Offline Larissa

• Reef Botanicals
  • Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Reef Botanicals
« Reply #12 on: June 29, 2014, 07:22:24 PM »
Ugh, gotta love a psycho.