Author Topic: Compliments  (Read 1360 times)

Offline TXGulfCoastCreations

• Beautifying the world 1 handcrafted item at a time
    • View Profile
Compliments
« on: April 03, 2014, 12:56:39 PM »
To Kimberly and Andrew (and anyone else involved), Thank you for making it so easy to promote listings from this site. This is the first site I've participated in that has such a wide range of posting possibilities, and also gives the option when posting to Facebook, to post not only to my personal account, but also to a group I'm in, or to a page I manage. Thanks! Lisa

Offline LOVEwhatIdo

• View Profile
    • LOVEwhatIdo
Re: Compliments
« Reply #1 on: April 03, 2014, 03:49:13 PM »
That was so very sweet of you, Lisa! I hope they do realize how much we appreciate all that they do. That's why I chose this site. Everyone seemed "real".  ^-^

Offline TXGulfCoastCreations

• Beautifying the world 1 handcrafted item at a time
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 04, 2014, 12:27:43 PM »
Thanks Liz, Yes, they do! There's lots of info here in forums, too, about different sites, things to try, etc. I forgot to mention that I enjoy making highlights here, as well,  it's also the easiest site I've seen for that.

Offline chainmaille

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 08, 2014, 08:02:44 PM »
Well I know we lack in many things, that is why we are in the process of rebuilding the site. Hoping to make it even easier.
But we'll definitely take the compliment!!
Thanks so much, we hear what is wrong more than we hear what is right, so it is encouraging.

Offline gemlover

• Contributor
  • All that glitters is not gold!
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 09, 2014, 08:34:39 AM »
The support and access to Andrew and Kimberly are the primary reasons I keep my shop open.  Here, I feel in the "arms" of folk who think the way that I do.  If anyone from the large sites can show me any reason to ever use them.......  Here, I know who the owners are, who the other folk are (or at least those who come to chat), and have personal interaction with all.  No other site has this personal interaction.  Let's keep supporting each other.
John Atwell Rasmussen, PhD, AJP
Lapidary, Gemologist, Geologist, Artisan Jeweler
email: john@rasmussengems.com

Offline MakinTheBest

• Administrator
  • Live everyday like you mean it!
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 11, 2014, 03:11:02 PM »
Personal interaction is so much fun!  I know way too much about some of your lives and though we haven't met in person, I feel like I could meet and be comfortable....that is one of the things we were trying for since so many artists that work from home can become hermits in their studios.  We need personal interaction during the day to stay sane.  :P

Offline trusk4u

• Handmade is always a journey of discovery!
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 14, 2014, 08:45:58 AM »
Love this place! We are more than just a site to buy and sell. WE are a community that really like and care about each other. It's nice to know that there is always a friend around when you need one. :)