Author Topic: More action needed on this website!.....  (Read 11414 times)

Offline beadthing

• Whatever you are be a good one. ~Abraham Lincoln
    • View Profile
Re: More action needed on this website!.....
« Reply #30 on: June 22, 2014, 12:00:12 AM »
Yes it is free.  I only had one instance where I got a message that I had uploaded all the files that I could, if you use your phone camera or regular camera they go automatically to camera upload file and in doing so, it enlarges the amount you can store.  I have been using it for 2 years now and I have never had another problem.  It is nice, when my daughter goes out with my grandson and takes photos, I get to see them before she even gets home.  Plus I upload a lot of homeschool files to the drop box.  I would never be able to save all that on my computer.

Just go here https://www.dropbox.com/ and signup and then download.  you will get the option to have it installed on your phone as well I think, I can't remember now it's been a while, but I have the dropbox on my computer to check on and you can get to it on the internet as well.

Offline TXGulfCoastCreations

• Beautifying the world 1 handcrafted item at a time
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: June 24, 2014, 09:57:53 PM »
Thanks, I'll have to check it out!

Yes it is free.  I only had one instance where I got a message that I had uploaded all the files that I could, if you use your phone camera or regular camera they go automatically to camera upload file and in doing so, it enlarges the amount you can store.  I have been using it for 2 years now and I have never had another problem.  It is nice, when my daughter goes out with my grandson and takes photos, I get to see them before she even gets home.  Plus I upload a lot of homeschool files to the drop box.  I would never be able to save all that on my computer.

Just go here https://www.dropbox.com/ and signup and then download.  you will get the option to have it installed on your phone as well I think, I can't remember now it's been a while, but I have the dropbox on my computer to check on and you can get to it on the internet as well.

Offline MsMartyD

• View Profile
« Reply #32 on: June 25, 2014, 03:23:33 PM »
How does it work?   Thanks
www.handmadeartists.com/shop/MsMartyD
www.etsy.com
www.shophandmade.com

"She seeks wool and flax and works willingly with her hands. She sees that her merchandise is good...."Prov 31:13 & 18

Offline beadthing

• View Profile
« Reply #33 on: June 26, 2014, 11:40:53 PM »
How does it work?   Thanks

It is basically like a file on your computer that holds any number of files that you create.  You can set up your phone with it and the photos will automatically upload to the computer "camera upload" file.  You can set up files, named however you choose and once you have edited your photos, you can move them to these files and there is a permanent location.  Does not matter if your computer crashes, they are on the internet.

Offline TXGulfCoastCreations

• Beautifying the world 1 handcrafted item at a time
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: June 27, 2014, 01:56:00 PM »
I'm downloading it now, and will look for the app for my iPod, it should help me a lot, since my pics are usually on the computer, and I'm usually on the iPod Touch, thanks for the information!

Offline beadthing

• View Profile
« Reply #35 on: June 27, 2014, 08:56:09 PM »
You are very welcome, let me know how you like it.

Offline InitialImpressions

• Peg Bowles, Initial Impressions
    • View Profile
    • Initial Impressions
« Reply #36 on: June 29, 2014, 08:37:20 AM »
Trying to get off the ground with my site here.

I think I just added the link to my shop in my signature line.  Sometimes I think it is difficult to get from navigation on the site to a specific shop.  I think this is an aspect that could be improved with the new design.

Peg